2020-21 Kindergarten and New Student Registration Signup Form
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Annandale Terrace Elementary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Cougars for the 2020-21 school year!
To join us, first determine if your student lives in the Annandale Terrace ES boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Annandale Terrace ES boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Terri Risden, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
- Visit the FCPS kindergarten registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in kindergarten in FCPS.
First through Fifth Grade Forms
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
Student families wishing to register a middle school student with a home language other than English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
Families Who Need Language Support May Contact the Following Central Office Registrars:
- العربی ة (Arabic): Belsam Tubia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 中文 (Chinese): Yellia Seanor at email@example.com
- فارسی (Farsi): Sima Navidi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 한국어 (Korean): Carlin Kim at email@example.com
- Español (Spanish): Miriam Dubon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- اردو (Urdu): Farah Rana at email@example.com
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese): Tri Ngo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.